Each link opens solver interface with the network and terminals filled in. You can then click "Solve", or you can first change terminal nodes or edit the network.
- 2D grids: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5.
- Platonic solids: Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron, Icosahedron, Dodecahedron.
- Tesseract (4-dimensional cube).
- "Resistor mesh" from Rosetta Code (source)
- xkcd 730 (not the whole thing, just the network on the right).
Copy-paste the networks from these links into the solver, and choose any nodes as terminals.
Applications to larger problems
|Made in 2016 by Kirill Kryukov
This page is placed in public domain using CC0